Premium features of J4L Saas FOP Server
- Encrypted data transmission.
- PDF protection. You can protect sensitive data (e.g. a price list) by requiring a password or by avoiding copy/paste or printing.
- TTF font pack (PDF only supports 4 fonts as default).
- Error reports per email.
- Generated PDF reports can be sent per emails (configured in the
- Generated PDF reports can be digitally signed (configured in the
- All 2D Barcodes included (QRCode, Datamatrix, Azteccode, PDF417 and
- Almost get the newest features and the last FO Designer.
TTF Font pack
Adobe PDF only supports 4 built-in fonts, which are Helvetica , Times
, Courier, Symbol and ZapfDingbats.
If you need other fonts you have to use external fonts (TTF files)
that will be embedded in the PDF. This has to be done both in the design
environment and in the FOP Server.
For our Saas FOP server customers we have created a pack of over 60
fonts that can be used straight away (click here
to see the list).
More can be added on demand.
A very common problem that occurs in Oracle Apex is that the print
server returns an empty or corrupted PDF. The main cause for this is an
error in the execution of the report template or an incorrect XML file.
In order to better identify the problem our Saas FOP Server will
create a PDF report in case of error that will be displayed either in
the browser or sent to you per email together with the report template
and the XML data,