RChart is our most popular java component which has been available since 2000
and has been ported also to .NET and Php programming languages.
RChart 2 has undergone a major redesign and now provides new features for JSP
, Swing , SWT and J2ME.
The following list gives you an overview of the benefits of using RChart:
- Powerful: Many configuration (new markup language for labels) and interactive
features and charts.
- Flexible: It can be used in many scenarios, as applet, servlet /JSP ,
in Java controls (AWT, Swing and SWT) or mobile devices (J2ME with
MIDP/LWUIT and also Android).
- Easy of use: charts can be created with cero Java programming.
- Low risk: Source code is available and the license agreement is not restrictive.
- Low investment: Very reasonable prices starting at about 35 Euros (about
- Low requirements: requires JDK 1.1 or later